About the company
Hetek today is five manufacturing sites in the North-West region, 25 units of special transport to carry scrap, 14 units of loading machinery made by Liebherr.
Hetek’s plant uses a shredding installation made by German firm Metso to process scrap, it has approach railways, a pool of transportation and reloading vehicles, an electronic scale. This allows matters of scrap collection, transportation, unloading and acceptance of scrap to be promptly solved. The plant’s site can accept for unloading ten railway cars at the same time.
tons of metal scrap
has been processed over
the company’s operation
Byelorussian Steel Works
Zhlobin, Republic of Belarus
Hetek in figures
- Fixed asset
- 18,000,000 €
- Raw material
- 25,000 tons/month
- Sales volume
- 300,000 tons/year
- The enterprises of the group
- 120 persons
Hetek history milestones
- For the first time in Russia Hetek assembled and put into operation a modern metal scrap processing complex with the throughput of 100,000 tons per year. Its basis is a shredding installation Shredder ZZ175×260 made by Metso Lindemann. A magnetic separation system, an exhaust ventilation system and that of a separator made by STEINERT used in the line assure high quality of scrap cleaning of admixtures of rust and non-ferrous metals.
- The area of the main production site increased to 3.2 Ha.
- Shearing press ЕС-825 made by Metso Lindemann put into operation.
- The company’s founders invested around 5 mln euros in purchasing a new, more up-to-date and powerful shredder Zerdirator ZZ 225×260 made by Metso Lindemann with the throughput 180,000 tons per year, which was assembled in Saint Petersburg
- A federal vehicle scrappage program started.
- Large projects for supply of the products by sea in containers implemented.
- Own platform in a port provides for shipments of scrap to be exported in bulk, using vessels up to 20,000 tons.
- Hetek today